Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 5


Today we learnt about GRID. Yes! It's the squares that you see on you camera and for organizing article or also known as the 'invisible' box on the newspaper.



Left: Lengthy Magazine / Right: Poster

This is what I did in class earlier and now I know why it is imperative to make pictures and words look balance so that the readers know what they read and where did they stop. Will update the progress as soon as posibble when I finish the assignment by the end of this week. 

CIAO BELLA !

UPDATED!

So this is the final product that i did on the weekends and Ms. Lisa liked it. She said I did a great job because my gutter was nice and proper, the margin was perfect and I didnt know that I did a good job on this assignment :)






No comments:

Post a Comment