Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 3 and 4

WEEK 3
In week 3, we were asked to cut out a black mounting board to a fixed length that was given by Ms. Lisa. This was the frame that I used for the in-class activity.


We were given a choice what do we want to take and i choose faces and yes I have to go ask and approach someone and asking their permission if I could take thier photo or not. And all of the people I asked, all of them were supporting. Thank you so much for helping me to complete my activity. Then Ms. Lisa told us that we have to take 30 more pictures outside of campus and I did.  This is the picture that I took during the task. Enjoy!

50 Photos Assingment

WEEK 4
Okay. So we just finished doing our furnitures that is a swing and a hanging lamp. We didn't expected it to turn out to be pretty and neat. So this it the link to the video. I didn't put the video in here because it can't be uploaded here. This is the link to my YouTube account.


We had fun doing this project and we had to sacrifice our weekends and we had to go to campus early in the morning just to finished it up. We turned an unused rocking chair from my uncle and changed it to a swing and Marc drank all the beers just to make the lamp and he was having FUN.



THAT'S ALL FROM ME FOLKS !



No comments:

Post a Comment